After having some solid groundwork in my style of rope both on the floor and in suspension, What can you do ? Seasonal research workshops, of course, but
After having some solid groundwork in my style of rope both on the floor and in suspension, What can you do ? Seasonal research workshops, of course, but not only.
Why not, every month, work around a concept that you can do with one rope, on the floor, and in suspension !
So naturally, the workshop will be about that, trying to see the connections between contradictory types of tying :
- Floor and Suspension
- Minimalist and more heavy tied
- Visual and play tied
- Control and leading
Each month I will come with a proposal and, depending on the group, we are going to explore the subject. It is a very creative moment where adaptation will be a constant quality between the model (Uke) and the rigger (Tori), also between me and the group.
The aim will not be to offer you a recipe to copy but to introduce you to my own ways of tying and why I do tie like this (when a why exists at least), so that you can develop your own ways to tie.
- Please ask me for permission to join this course
- Having a good understanding of my patterns and basics is essential.
Ruls and Material
- 8 pairs maximum
- 3 hours of lessons
- Have your equipment (8 ropes – 4 carabiners – safety tool – Tenugui)
- No nudity or topless
- No recording: photo // video // sound – note and drawing welcome.
- No spectator, be in pairs.
(Friday) 19h00 - 22h00